Keynote | Workshops | Motivational Speaker
With a successful career working for global corporates at Board level in London and the Middle East, I understand the challenges and rewards of the business world.
I decided to launch The Mears Collective, whilst on maternity leave, and now as a mother to two little girls, I understand what it takes to grow and scale a successful business whilst navigating through motherhood, the mental load and spinning all the plates.
My experiences as a mother, Business Strategist, mentor, and board trustee have shaped my perspective on thriving in both business and life.
About The Mears Collective: The Mears Collective is an award-winning Business Operations Agency with an all-female team, dedicated to empowering high-profile women to build thriving, profitable businesses with ease. We specialise in strategic guidance, streamlined operations, and launch management.
- Starting and scaling my own business in my late 30s/early 40s
- Building a successful 6-figure online business
- Managing a virtual team successfully
- My story of Mother loss and grief as a teenager and my role as a board member for empowerHER – a global charity supporting girls and young women through mother loss
- Woman vs Leader – the additional challenges and mental load female entrepreneurs experience due to society’s expectations of them to take on (unpaid) domestic labour and be the primary caregiver
- Overcoming adversity – read my story in Brand You Magazine
- The challenges women face when deciding to start a family and how this affects their career
- Workshops on the following business operations and growth topics:
- Working Smarter
- Scaling your Business
- The Art of Delegation
- Streamlined for Success
What To Expect
My talks are a captivating blend of storytelling, insight, and inspiration, leaving your audience with actionable takeaways and renewed motivation.
I’ve graced stages across the UK and Europe, including AllBright, Female Founders Summit, McKinsey, and more.
Additionally, I’ve been a featured guest on numerous podcasts, sharing insights on business, leadership, grief, and female empowerment.